Origami Frog Instructions For Kids

In recent years paperfolding has attracted enthusiasts off all ages in many parts, of the world, and paperfolding, or origami, clubs now exist in the united states, europe and japan. Schools have been particularly receptive to paperfolding as a worthwhile activity that helps students in art, mathematics and social sciences. Paperfolding is fun, and I will never forget my excitement whwn a friend first showed me how to make a paper box. But little did I know then that this was the beginning of my lifetime fascination with paper. I hope you will have a good time as you try your hand at paperfolding.
This frog really jumps. Learn how to make it and you can entertain your friends. It's made from a business or index card and if you carry a few cards with you, you'll be ready any time. You can transform the mask into a hand pupper with to additional crease. At the beginning, fold the square on the vertical diagonal and unfold. Then procced with the directions for the dog mask.